Getting to PEI
Arriving by car
- From Frankfurt please take the A5 towards Darmstadt / Basel
- Exit Langen / Mörfelden onto the B486 in the direction of Langen
- Follow the road for about 3 km on the B486
- Then turn right after the traffic light to "Bundesbehörden / Gewerbegebiet Neurott"
- Follow the signs "Bundesbehörden" to the second roundabout, there turn left into Paul-Ehrlich-Straße
- Parking at the institute parking lot. Please register when entering the barrier via the intercom.
Arriving by plane
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
- Continue by taxi: it takes about 20 minutes from the airport to the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut (PEI).
- Continue by public transport: The airport has a S-Bahn connection. At the airport follow the signs "Regio-Bahnhof". From there take the S8 in the direction of Hanau to the Frankfurt Central Station
Arriving by public transport
From Frankfurt Airport
- From Frankfurt "Regio-Bahnhof", take the train S8 in the direction of Hanau to Frankfurt Central Station. Change to S3 / S4 in the direction of Darmstadt / Langen. Exit at the station "Langen / Flugsicherung".
- Leave the station via a footpath that ends at Robert-Bosch-Straße. Keep right and then after about 50 m turn left into Heinrich-Hertz-Straße. At the end, you will enter the Paul-Ehrlich-Straße. Keep right towards the main building and left towards the two outposts.
From Darmstadt Central Station
- S3 in the direction of Bad Soden to the stop "Langen / Flugsicherung" (one stop further to the station "Langen").